India’s leading Education Technology Media & Community 'EdTechReview' announces its annual flagship event EdTechReview 2020, to be held at Hotel Leela Ambience, Gurugram, India on 5th and 6th March, 2020.
EdTechReview 2020 with Conference, Expo, Pitch & Awards will be India’s largest edtech gathering and will bring together 1000+ edtech stakeholders (edtech founders, educators, institution leaders, education publishers, investors, venture capitalists, policy makers, foundations, NPOs, etc.) from India and different parts of the globe. It will be a two-day event comprising a host of activities including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentation from institutions, startup pitches, exhibition, live demos and the award ceremony.
At the event, 150+ notable thought leaders and speakers from India (and the world) will share their insights and perspectives on the future of edtech. The event will also explore forward-looking themes in both the Indian and international educational technology market. Interactive sessions and panel discussions will focus on topics and issues such as edtech trends, mapping and meeting the current and future demand for technology in education, the state and growth of edtech in India, Asia and beyond. Here's the list of some of the confirmed speakers.
Benefits of attending ETR 2020:
- Network: You will get an opportunity to network with over 1000+ edtech stakeholders exploring the Indian and global educational technology landscape.
- Pitch: Edtech and e-learning startups will get the opportunity to pitch to investors, potential buyers, share inspirational and disruptive ideas and get insightful feedback and business.
- Recognition: You will get to nominate your institution/edtech company in the relevant category and get recognized for your contributions in the edtech ecosystem.
- Branding: You will be able to flash and market your brand by becoming the sponsor and getting access to unique branding, marketing and networking opportunities at the event.
- Meeting customers: With 1000+attendees, you can form new partnership, alliances, and explore new customer opportunities.
- Learn: You will get the opportunity to engage with your peers, exchange ideas on best practices and learn new strategies for the edtech sector.
EdTechReview 2020 event offers an opportunity for institutions to get recognized for their contributions in the field of education. It also offers a golden opportunity for edtech startup founders and entrepreneurs to showcase their latest concepts, products, technology and solutions, and others to learn and network with hundreds of like-minded people in the edtech sector.
If you’re looking for an enriching session, want to get your institution recognized internationally, want to showcase your products or solutions & aim to expand your network, then EdTechReview 2020 is for you.
Come and be a part of India's leading education technology event!
Event: EdTechReview 2020 - Conference, Expo, Pitch & Awards
Date: 5-6 March, 2020.
Venue: Hotel Leela Ambience, Gurugram, India
Event Details & Registration: events.edtechreview.in/edtech2020
For more details or any query, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-11-41321030